Fiesta starts tomorrow, and if you haven’t already planned out your Fiesta fun then you’re way behind schedule! Speaking of schedule…
If you are one of the few still wondering how and where to spend the next 11 days, evenings, and nights of your life, take a look at the Fiesta schedule and try telling us you have nothing to do.
Here’s what to look forward to during the first half of Fiesta!
- (All Day) MacNay Exhibition: Fiesta, Fete, Festival
- (1:00 p.m.) Fiesta Flower Show
- (5:30 p.m.) Tejano Explosion
- (9 a.m.) Lackland Fiesta Military Parade
- (6:00 p.m.) Fiesta del Rey: Crown the King
- (7:00 p.m.) El Rey Feo Reception
- (7:00 a.m.) Fiesta Mission 10K Run
- (12:00 p.m.) Taste of New Orleans
- (7:00 p.m.) Patriotic & Historical Ball
- (10:00 a.m.) Fiesta del los Reyes at Market Square
- (11:00 a.m.) Best of the West
- (1:00 p.m.) Day in Old Mexico
- (10:30 a.m.) Cutting Edge Fashion Show
- (4:00 p.m.) Pilgrimage to the Alamo
- (7:00 p.m.) Texas Cavaliers River Parade
For a full list of events visit Fiesta San Antonio.